It’s a Matter of the Heart
Read Matthew 5.21-30
Kingdom righteousness requires our whole heart and whole body devotion..
THINK IT OVER
- How has the heart rather than simply externals always been the crucial issue for God’s people?
- What would you advise a recent follower of Jesus to do in order to get far away from sin?
- How do anger and other sins keep us from living the abundant life available to us in Christ?
- How can you replace your temptations with something constructive, holy, and fruitful?
- How can Jesus’ teachings on righteousness, anger, and lust help you share the gospel this week?