SOAP BIBLE READING
BIBLE READING PLAN
Our desire is that every believer would not just attend church, but also hear from God daily through His Word! As we read the Bible, we begin to see how God responds to things. Doing daily devotions re-patterns the way we think, transforms the spirit of our mind, and helps us become more like Jesus!
S.O.A.P. journaling is a simple and excellent way to both record and process what God has spoken to you. It’s also a useful tool to use at a later time when you want to reflect on and review some of the ‘gems’ that you have received. Without writing them down, you may forget those blessings and important lessons! Furthermore, while journaling is a very personal time with the Lord, you may want to share some of your daily journaling with your connection group or spouse, so having a written record becomes very important! Through discussion, you may be able to look deeper into what God is speaking to you, gain new insight, and even encourage others!
Download Soap Guides
SMALL GROUP GUIDES
As we walk through God’s Word together weekly, we create discussion guides based on the sermon to help our discipleship groups to process what we learned and apply it to our lives.
- Week 12 | Summer Love : I Still Believe in You | 1 Corinthians 13.5 & John 21.15-19
- Week 11 | Summer Love : I Cross My Heart | 1 Corinthians 13.7 & Luke 23.44-49
- Week 10 | Summer Love : Love Hurts | 1 Corinthians 13.7 & Matthew 27.27-31
- Week 9 | Summer Love : Glory of Love | 1 Corinthians 13.5 & Matthew 26.39
- Week 8 | Summer Love : Love Lifts Us Up | 1 Corinthians 13.7 & John 17.20-24
- Week 7 | Summer Love : Everything I Do | 1 Corinthians 13.4-5; John 13.2-5
- Week 6 | Summer Love : Right Here Waiting | John 11.1-6; 33-34
- Week 5 | Summer Love : Walking on Sunshine | Luke 7.36-50
- Week 4 | Summer Love : Don’t Be Angry | Mark 6.30-44
- Week 3 | Summer Love : Love Me Tender | Titus 3.3-7
- Week 2 | Summer Love : But I Won’t Do That | 1 Corinthians 13.1-3 and Mark 10.17-31
- Week 1 | Summer Love : What the World Needs Now | 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:1,13